1 Certification – 2 Assessment Reports
Be a certified user of Saville’s 360° Assessments and gain competencies to highlight a person’s performance and potential based on how they evaluate themselves compared to how they are being perceived by others.
- Setting up and implementing a 360° assessment project
- Saville‘s 360° assessment tools (Wave Performance 360 and Wave Leadership Impact 360)
- In depth focus on test feedback/interview techniques
- Action planning
On the course you will gain competencies to:
- uncover how an individual perceives themselves compared to how they are being perceived by others.
- help a person recognize any differences between their own and others perception of performance and potential.
- raise awareness of a person’s individual strengths and development areas.
- focus on strengths and identify ’blind spots’.
- be able to give inspiration to a relevant action plan.
Duration: 1 day.
Precondition: Delegates who are not previously certified in other test tools need to complete the e-learning ‘Occupational Assessment and Psychometrics’.
25% discount is given if you are a minimum of two people joining the same training course from the same company. Contact us for more information about prices.
|28 May, 2021 (in Danish)|
|23 September, 2021 (in English)|
|30 September, 2021 (in Danish)|