1 Certification – 42 Assessment Reports
Be a certified user of Saville’s Aptitude Assessments and gain competencies to identify analytical capacity, learning potential and work pace within work relevant areas. The tests are particularly useful for recruitment but can also be used for development.
As a certified user, you will be able to use Saville’s world class aptitude portfolio, including Swift Analysis Aptitude, Swift Executive Aptitude, Swift Analysis Verbal & Numerical, Swift Comprehension Aptitude and Abstract Reasoning Aptitude.
- Classical test Theory and Item Response Theory
- Test results
- Saville’s aptitude assessment portfolio
- Example on use of test profiles
- In depth focus on test feedback/interview techniques through practical exercises
On the course you will gain competencies to:
- make better decisions within recruitment and development based on valid data.
- identify analytical capacity, learning potential and pace under time pressure.
- uncover individual strengths and development areas.
- provide inspiration improving aptitude capacity.
Duration: 1 day.
Precondition: Delegates who are not previously certified in other test tools need to complete the e-learning ‘Occupational Assessment and Psychometrics’.
25% discount is given if you are a minimum of two people joining the same training course from the same company. Contact us for more information about prices.
|11 October, 2021 (in Danish)|
|8 November, 2021 (in Danish)|
|16 November, 2021 (in English)|
|13 December, 2021 (in Danish)|