What characterizes a strong entrepreneur? Which characteristics does it require starting with virtually nothing or starting something new in an existing company?
- Identifying talented entrepreneurs
- Identifying change agents in the company
- Building effective innovation teams
- Building a performance culture
- Coaching entrepreneurs and maximising their development
- Driving corporate entrepreneurship and innovation
The Wave Entrepreneurial Potential Report is powered by the Entrecode® model addressing six core areas entrepreneurs should be able to navigate in. The zones are defined on the basis of fifteen years of studies conducted by Professor David Hall and his team, and the result is used today by companies in order to create great business results.
Generated from the Wave Professional Styles and Wave Focus Styles personality questionnaires.
Online via Oasys or Bureau Service
40 minutes - Wave® Professional Styles
13 minutes - Wave® Focus Styles