A good onboarding is essential to ensure retention, productivity and commitment of the new employee. Saville's Wave Onboarding Report helps you stay well-prepared and structured.
The Wave Onboarding report can be applied at all work levels to positively impact the return of investment (ROI) of new hires with a tailored approach.
Generated from the Wave Professional Styles, Wave Focus Styles and Work Strengths personality questionnaires.
- Accelerating workplace effectiveness of new hires
- Creating tailored objectives and development plans
- Facilitating better working relationships between new hires, hiring managers and the organization
- Managing expectations of new hires and the organization
Wave Onboarding Report provides a unique opportunity for the new employee, recruiting manager and the organization to run an effective and smooth onboarding process.
The Onboarding Report
- Focuses on an individual’s top four strengths, providing useful tips on how to capitalise, build and utilise these strengths
- Highlights two key challenge areas and provides useful advice on how to best manage these potential performance limitations and how their line manager can provide optimal support for the new employee in the onboarding process
- Has space provided for tailored objective setting and development planning which can be updated, managed, reviewed and amended throughout the onboarding process
Online via Oasys or Bureau Service
40 minutes - Wave® Professional Styles or 13 minutes - Wave® Focus Styles
20 minutes - Work Strengths